Nurses truly are one of a kind. There is no one like us. We develop traits that we never knew we would, but we’ve grown to accept them now!
Here are ten things we think you’ll only relate to if you’re a nurse
1. You have completely accepted that nursing footwear is definitely not going to get you into Cosmo. Why can’t Jimmy Choo make us something nice?
2. You’ll happily talk about bodily fluids whilst eating and your family are still not over it
3. You go through 365 pens a year
4. Your family send you pictures and videos of any type of injury or ailment in the hope you can diagnose them
5. You will happily tell a stranger they have good veins whilst denying that you’re a vampire (although the extreme lack of sleep does make you question this)
6. You critique every medical TV show you watch and text all your nursing friends about the mistakes you spot
7. You hate working on a full moon
8. You find hidden treasures in the washing machine after washing your scrubs (is that where all my pens go?)
9. You curse anyone who mentions the ‘Q’ word whilst on shift
10. The call light is your nemesis
If you’re looking for a new assignment, we have lots of roles available. Please check out our latest roles here or call us on 646-779-7960.