Need to book a nurse?
Clients rely on us to support them when no one else can
At Thornbury Nursing, we provide highly skilled local nurses for emergency, last-minute coverage across New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and further afield. We get that you may only need someone for a super short period of time, and we will accommodate that. Our model is more cost effective as you’ll only need to book nurses on the days you need them.
We also operate an international nurse recruitment service, supplying registered nurses to U.S. healthcare facilities from Mexico, Canada, the U.K., Ireland and beyond. We place international nurses into best-fit roles to support long-term staffing requirements. Robust processes ensure we consistently meet our duty of care, ensuring a seamless and successful relocation and registration.
If you need a nurse, call us on (646) 844 1235 or send us an inquiry and we will get back to you very soon.
Benefits of Thornbury Nursing’s last-minute staffing service:
- Quality nurses across a range of specialties. We are NCQA and Commission compliant, so our nurses are properly vetted and fully credentialed with a minimum 2 years’ experience. We only employ the best nurses who can hit the ground running. Our job is to make yours easier and that starts with placing the highest quality nurses who you can rely on.
- No minimum shift requirement – ever!
- Local nurses available so you don’t have to pay travel and accommodation fees
- No hidden costs – pay only for the shifts you need covering
- We’ll work with you to arrange orientation and we’ll even cover the costs*
- Over 38 years’ experience of successfully delivering highly skilled, specialized nurses to clinical facilities at short notice
Also available from Thornbury Nursing:
- International nurses
- Short or long-term assignments
- Direct hire
Engaging in a Thornbury search is 100% free and you are only billed when our nurses provide coverage.
Bill rates are transparent and fixed, so budgeting and planning for coverage doesn’t involve the typical surprise additional costs associated with traditional agency coverage. You have enough to worry about and deciphering confusing cost structures shouldn’t be one of them.
Benefits of Thornbury Nursing’s international service
➡️ Financial savings. Save an average of $300,000 per nurse (based on a 3-year placement of 34.5 hours per week compared to paying agency travel nurse rates)
➡️ Consistency of staff and continuity of care
➡️ Leading global healthcare solutions provider. We are part of Acacium Group – one of the top global healthcare solutions partners. The group comprises of market-leading brands across Europe, the U.S., Australia and Asia. By working together, we are able to provide an unrivalled breadth and scale of service.
➡️ Full concierge service. Our Concierge Team will act as a single point of contact for candidates and provide support throughout the entire relocation process, including travel and accommodation support.
*We will discuss how we can partner with you to achieve an efficient orientation at no or little cost to you.