Operating Room RN, Staten Island, NY
Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurses needed!
Start date: Immediate start
Assignment term: Up to 13-weeks
Location: Staten Island, NY
Company: Thornbury Nursing Services
A facility in Staten Island requires Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurses (RNs) for a 13-week assignment. Night or day shifts available.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years OR experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Current /active NYS RN license
- BLS certification a MUST, ACLS preferred
What you’ll be doing as an operating room nurse:
- Assess patients’ conditions before surgery
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
- Keep the operating room sterilized
- Position the patient on the operating table
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
- Monitor patient’s vital signs
- Evaluate postoperative patients
- Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
- Earn $105 per hour
- Referral bonuses of $500
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- License reimbursement
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below:
Please note, salary information is subject to tax deductions.
If you’d like to speak to the team about any of our opportunities, please reach out on 646-844-1235
All salary information is exclusive of taxes.