ER RN, Brooklyn, NY
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $105/hr, $3622.50/week, $47,092.50/13-week assignment term
Shifts: 12-hour day or night shifts available
A facility in Brooklyn requires ER RNs for a 13-week assignment.
We welcome a variety of nurse’s experience, but, for this specific role, we require NYS RN licensed and BLS certified Nurses with a minimum of 2 years experience and 1 year with Emergency Room/Department experience.
- With a minimum of 1 year ER experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Current /active NYS RN license
- BLS certification a MUST, ACLS preferred
- Available to work 12-hour night shift or day shift
- Earn $105 per hour
- Earn $3622.50 per week
- Earn $47,092.50 per 13-week assignment
- Referral bonuses of $500
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
For more information or to apply, please complete the form below:
If you’d like to speak to the team about any of our opportunities, please reach out on 646-779-7960
All salary information is exclusive of taxes.